Thank you for your interest in South Brunswick Charter School.
Applications are now being accepted for the 2020-2021 School Year!
We offer our classical instructional delivery for either on-campus or on-line attendance.
Our on-campus instructional delivery complies with all safety regulations and conditions for Plan B including:
- temperature and wellness checks in cars before drop-off,
- hand sanitation at building entrances
- 6 foot social distancing in classrooms and offices
- masks required in all transitions or where 6 foot distances may not be continuously maintained
- when properly distanced, students are allowed mask breaks until the next transition
- periodic sanitary wipe-downs of frequently touched surfaces
Our on-line instruction is delivered concurrently with the on-campus instruction and follows the same curriculum for grades 3-8. For K-2, on-line classes are separate from on-campus classes. For on-line attendance, all students are expected to:
- login on time – daily tardies, attendance, and early check-outs noted
- wear uniforms and comply with dress codes during classes,
- participate in class discussions,
- complete all work both during in-class sessions and after-class homework
- enrolling for on-line attendance is a minimum one-year commitment
- If building occupancy limits are lifted, on-line students enrolling after July 15, 2020 cannot be guaranteed a seat on-campus and must continue on-line.
- return all school-provided equipment in good condition at year end.
“My daughter is receiving high-quality education without the costs associated with a private school. She spends her days in a diverse, inclusive environment that fosters respect and sensitivity to a society equally as diverse.” – Jessica Fuller, South Brunswick Charter School
South Brunswick Charter School is a tuition–free school open to all children in the State of North Carolina. No fees or tuition are ever charged for admission.
South Brunswick Charter School Features
- Year-round schedule
- Individualized instruction within a small, direct instruction setting
- Frequent assessment to ensure your child continuously receives instruction at the correct level
- Teacher assistant in everyK-2 classroom
- A resource class (Music, Art, PE, Health, Computer) each day week
- Before and after school care on site
Like our Facebook page to stay up to date on our daily life at school
Please visit www.southbcs.org and click the link to enroll online