“My daughter is receiving high-quality education without the costs associated with a private school. She spends her days in a diverse, inclusive environment that fosters respect and sensitivity to a society equally as diverse.” – Jessica Fuller, South Brunswick Charter School
South Brunswick Charter School is a tuition–free school open to all children in the State of North Carolina. No fees or tuition are ever charged for admission.
South Brunswick Charter School Features
- Tuition-free, open enrollment, K-5 public school.
- Scenic, 45 acre campus located off Hwy 211 halfway between Southport and Supply.
- Outperformed surrounding district’s End-of-Grade test average by 18 percentage points in the most recently published NCDPI reports.
- Earned the highest 2015-2016 End-of-Grade Reading score of any elementary school in Brunswick County.
- Outstanding extracurricular activities.