2016-2017 Early Open Enrollment runs January 1-31, 2016!
Our school is tuition-free, public, and open to all students regardless of income or ability. Our school is a public charter school providing classical education. We are a replicate campus of the current, highest-scoring schools in neighboring Brunswick and Columbus counties. During the enrollment period, enrollment forms will be available for submission online. You may also apply in person at our Main School Office: 2260 Achievement Avenue, Bolivia, NC 28422
Enroll online HERE!
- Tuition-free, open enrollment public school.
- Scenic, 45 acre campus located off Hwy 211 halfway between Southport and Supply.
- Replicate campus of Charter Day School in Leland, which is currently and consistently the top scoring school in Brunswick County on state EOG tests.
- Diverse student populations.
- Uses research-based, proven Direct Instruction teaching method.
- Proven, rigorous Classical curriculum including Latin, Cursive, and Composition.
- Intensive new-hire training.
- Continuous in-service monitoring to evaluate and optimize instruction.
- Accelerated learning program reviews individual student performance. data to promote qualifying students to advanced studies on a subject -by-subject basis.
- Prioritizes the use positive reinforcement in teaching and classroom management.
- Student uniforms and professional teacher dress requirements.
- Varied extracurricular activities.
- Year-round schedule provides quarterly, three-week breaks for students.
- Regular parent surveys conducted.
- Annual, third-party financial audits conducted.