South Brunswick Charter School (SBC) is a tuition-free open enrollment public school, managed by The Roger Bacon Academy, which serves students in the southern part of Brunswick county. We are a replicate school mirroring the programs in place at Charter Day School in Leland and Columbus Charter School in Whiteville. Both of the model schools are widely recognized as compelling choices to conventional public education and have built reputations for retaining dedicated and highly qualified teachers that provide students with a strong and proven academic foundation. We focus on providing a high quality education and a premier performance-driven year round school. Established in July 2014, we currently serve K-2 students and will add a grade level each year until we are a fully operational K-5 school. We are conveniently located along the 211 corridor between Southport and Supply and serve students from all surrounding areas including the Southport, Oak Island, Shallotte, Bolivia, Supply, Sunset Beach, Boiling Spring Lakes, and Holden Beach.
- New public school, no taxpayer cost: South Brunswick Charter back to school at new 45-acre campus off Hwy 211
- BRUNSWICK BEACON: South Brunswick Charter students enjoy first week on new campus
- Read the 2015 Issue of The COMPOSER here!
- The Roger Bacon Academy, all four network schools each receive DOL “GOLD” Safety Award!
- PORT CITY DAILY: Charter schools compete in inaugural history bowl
- RBA public charter schools compete in first-annual Classical History Bowl
- All entries