Established in July 2014, South Brunswick Charter School (SBC) is a tuition-free, open enrollment public elementary school serving students in the southern part of Brunswick county. We are a replicate school mirroring the programs in place at Charter Day School in Leland and Columbus Charter School in Whiteville. Both of these model schools are widely recognized as compelling choices to conventional public education and are consistently the highest-scoring schools in their respective counties.We focus on providing a high quality education and a premier performance-driven year round school. We are conveniently located along the 211 corridor between Southport and Supply and serve students from all surrounding areas including the Southport, Oak Island, Shallotte, Bolivia, Supply, Sunset Beach, Boiling Spring Lakes, and Holden Beach.
- State EOG Averages: Public Charter Students outperform Traditional Public Students
- Enrollment for next year is OPEN! Jan. 1-31, 2016
- RBA works with top private school, uses Direct Instruction method to make private-quality education public
- SBCS honors the life of Dr. Thaddeus Lott
- EOG scores: SBCS’ sister schools on top again!
- New public school, no taxpayer cost: South Brunswick Charter back to school at new 45-acre campus off Hwy 211
- All entries